top of page

DOT Motor Carriers


If you operate a truck for business purposes with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) or a truck and trailer with a gross combination vehicle weight rating (GCWR) of 10,001 lbs. or more, you need a USDOT number for Motor Carriers.

Get a Free Quote

Success! Message received.

  Prime Coverage Group


bottom of page